Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas

Christmas was great, the kids made out like bandits again. We always spend just a little too much, then grandma and grandpa Rasmussen and Great G & G Jensen gave them a ton of money. They've been shopping ever since. I was a scrooge this year, didn't want to put up the tree you know. We are in a trailer, and there is just no room for a tree. I didn't want to trip all over a tree or whatever item was displaced for the tree. Anyway, so we had a tiny pink princess tree this year and it sat on top of the TV entertainment ctr, it was awesome! The coolest! Well, it worked anyway. Chris has been working as a CNA for the past, what, month and a half or so, every weekend. I went to the ward Christmas party by myself at 9am on a Sat cuz I'm brave like that. It was fun for the girls, and the ward was really kind and helpful. We went to go see Great Grandma Crowther on Christmas eve. I always hate leaving her, I think she may be fairly lonely sometimes. I think more of us need to go see her often, and call her sometimes too. A woman like that should never have cause to be lonely. The conversation usually leads itself, but you can read a book and tell her about it if you're not sure what you will talk to her about. Anywho, I dont make new year resolutions, but I do have goals. My current goals are to finish the two drawings of my nephews in their baseball uniforms, they asked me to do those for them. Then I want to take a writing class I stumbled on that is being given by the author Heather Horrocks. I think she has her own publishing company too. I want to finish a novel, even if it sucks, but it wont. Then maybe she can tell me exactly what I need to do to get an agent and/or publisher. I don't want to do the Publish America thing, Aimee isn't the happiest with them. Which reminds me, Aimee is currently working on her second book of a three book series. She let me read the first chapter, then she changed everything. She hasn't let me read the new stuff yet. The first book was great! The second was starting out even better, the version I saw was headed that way anyway. I believe she is going to turn out to be quite a popular author one of these days in the not so distant future. I just want everyone, especially non-suportive, don't seem to care relatives, to know that. Right now you may not be impressed, you may not really care. Maybe you don't think she's accomplished anything all that great. One day, however, you will be bragging to people that you know the famouse and wealthy author of that book they're reading!:) Keep that in mind wont you. Aaaamennnnnn! Go Aimee! Go Aimee! Go Aimee! GO!!! Weeeeeeee! The end.