Sorry everyone. I havn't been on the computer for a while. The last time I was on I managed to discover a really cool computer virus that immediatly set out to destroy our computer. We didn't have any anti-viral stuff installed... so... yeah. Anyway, I downloaded McAfee, that was a complete waste of time. I called McAfee. They were happy to help for $69-$89. Sha-right! So we set out, and by "we" I mean Chris, to fix it on our (again Chris) own. It seems to have worked, right? I mean, here I am and all... So now that I'm here again, wanna see some really funny pictures?
Do you ever wonder how younger siblings occupy their time while their brother or sister are away at school? Observe:




Looks like Kiss better watch out. I don't think she did it on purpose, but doesn't that look like a devil hand sign on her forehead? Can you tell what Ashley wants to be when she grows up? Ut-oh.