Chris signed both girls up for soccer. Ashley loves it, Megan hates it and pretends to be sick so she doesn't have to play. Cookie wants to play. Its pretty hard to keep him off the field. "I get it!" he says. :)
We want to put both the girls in art classes too. They both love to draw so much. We got them some books and they both use them. Anyway, we'll see. We may not be able to afford that just yet. One lady said she charges $65 a month per student, they would attend class once a week. But the fifth week in the month is free if there is one.... so whoopty do. :) I dunno, we'll see. We won't be so tight forever.
Chris has been working nights from 10 pm to 6 am. He only works 4 days a week mon thru thurs. That's been an adjustment for all of us. But it has been nice having him home so much. They just barely offered him three 12 hour shifts. He's going to take it because school will be starting soon. I hope that all works out well.
As for me, I have been sooooooooo sick. About a month ago I got the flu and it went right to my ears. I was up most of the night with ear pain. I got the pain under control with sudafed and ibuprofen, so I didn't think much of it after that first night. About a week later, as expected, I started feeling better and I didn't need the ibuprofen or anything anymore. I was going to the gym again and feeling like myself. We decided to go camping that weekend.
While we were camping I got sick again. I couldn't eat and my skin ached. Uck. So Monday I finally decided to go to the doctor. I hate going to the doctor and will stick it out for 4 or 5 weeks if I think I'm headed in the right direction. This stuff was brutal, and I was feeling worse not better, so I went. The doctor said I had bronchitis and the worst double ear infection she'd ever seen in her career. She said she couldn't believe I was sitting in front of her so calmly, I must be in such pain.
Actually, my ears didn't hurt. They were ringing pretty good and I had a headache, but my ears didn't hurt. Weird huh? Anyway, she put me on an atibiotic. I took it for 10 days and was still coughing, also now my ear hurts. So now I'm on another antibiotic. My chest is clearing up... I think, but my ear still hurts. Oh well. At least I feel like myself again... again. :)














