Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Potential stalker/serial killer in SLC Utah

This is the best that I could draw the guy without a photograph. He's one ugly S.O.B.! Last week on Monday I saw this guy at the burger king right buy salt lake community college down town across from the library. It was weird because he was in line ahead of me, but my order came up first. I was there for a little while afterward and his order still never came up. Did he ever order at all? Was he just there pretending to order? Weird.
I mentioned to him when my order came up that it was strange mine came up before his. He said that's all right and smiled all weird at me.
Ok, whatever, moving on.
I went to class. My Monday class is at least 3 hours long. When I got out I wasn't thinking about the guy at burger king obviously. I got on trax and got off at the galavan ctr to transfer. There was that guy again.
Hmm, that's the second time I've seen this weird looking dude. Oh well, that happens sometimes. Every time I glanced at him he was looking at me. That was weird too. I'm cute though so whatever.
I got on my second train and didn't bother to see if he got on with me.
I chatted with some kids on the train and didn't notice if the guy was there or not. Wasn't even thinking about that.
When I got off at my stop, there he was again. He was in front of me and he was walking really slow like he was stalling or something. He was wearing a denim jacket and jeans, he had strawberry hair that was almost brown. The strangest thing about his clothes would be his extremely shiny black boots.
I wanted this guy to know that I'd seen him at this point (I did have my mace in my hand and there were a few other people around) So I said "I like your boots"
He turned around and seemed a little surprised that I was talking to him. "excuse me?"
I repeated that I liked his boots because they were so unexpected. He wanted to know what I meant. I said it was unexpected because the rest of his getup was so layed back, then he had these super shiny black boots on.
He told me he spent 4 hours polishing them and said thank you.
And I said "I've seen you three times today. Weird." He just smiled. I said "What's your name?"
He said his name was Gary.
He asked my name and I told him like a dummy. I bet his name's not Gary. Guess he's smarter than me.
I asked where he was headed, he smiled and said "home, you?"
I said "me too," which I probably shouldn't have said. Then I said "Well, see you later."
He said "I hope so."
I just smiled and said "well, you don't exactly blend in, if you're around I'll definately see ya. Take care."
I see plenty of ugly wierd people down town every day. This guy gave me the creeps. My insticts tell me that he definately followed me that Monday. He definately wanted to hurt me too.
"Trust your instincts" that's what people say. That's what the police say too.
9 times out of 10 a surviving victim will say they knew something wasn't right just before they were attacked, but they ignored that feeling.
It could have been just a great big coincidence that I saw this guy at burger king, then 3 hours later he just happened to be headed home at the same time I was. He just happened to take the same train, then he just happens to get off at the same stop. That's where he lives... right.
For some reason, I just don't think so.
He waited for me, he followed me.
Now the only questions are: will he ever do it again? and What can I do about it?