16 years ago
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day
Hey everybody. Happy Mother's day! I had a great mother's day. I got a new bike. I don't know if I've ever had a brand new bike. I can't remember if my pink one was new when I was a kid or not. Guess it doesn't matter, it was sure new to me! Anyway, I got a new bike, and I love it. I still feel the way I did when I was a kid on my bike. I've been taking and getting Megan from school on my old, worn-out green bike for the last couple of weeks or so. I didn't realize just how worn-out that old bike really was. Now that I have my new one, the ride is so much easier. I got my new bike on Saturday. I didn't get to pick Megan up with it today because Chris didn't attach our son's seat. I would have done it myself, but his tools are locked up in the shed and he has yet to give me a copy of his key. Oh well. So I was a little bummed out today. I am learning Spanish in the mornings now. I help some people learn English and they are helping me to learn Spanish. I found this class quit by accident, but it's been a lot of fun already. Plus, it's teaching me to get up early in the morning (those of you who know me, know how much I love mornings.) So it's been good, and it's free. Let's see, I guess that's about it. Talk to you later. Bye!














