#1 Link to the person that tagged you. I'm gonna skip this part cuz I'm not sure how to do it
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.(again, I'm gonna skip the linking part, I did it once but can't remember how and I'm not sure I'll have the time to figure it out.
#5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
Okie dokie 7 weird and random things about me:
1. I have dimples on my butt, but only on one side. Who wants to know that? I dunno, just seems weird and random.
2. After having three children, I now have two bellybuttons. That's cool, right? I mean, how many of you can say that? Ok, maybe cool isn't the word for it, but it is weird. Plus, one isn't as deep as the other, but maybe that will change after my last baby.
3. I love to lift weights, as heavy as I can.
4. When I was a little girl I used to daydream about being the strongest woman in the world when I grew up. I was going to be so cool that I would move around in an orb of light. Yes, seriously. I daydreamed about it all the time. It was my favorite daydream by far, and I had a lot of em to choose from.
5. I once saw a guy eat an orange slice off the ground. It was covered with dirt and had a couple of ants on it. He didn't do it on a dare or get paid either.
6. I once saw another guy eat the lense of a pigs eye that he was disecting. He got paid a dollar. (I hope that makes up for the cancer he's gonna get from the formaldahyde)
7. This one's a tough one, I'm thinking about it. Oh, I got one. One of my ears is bigger and a little bit higher than the other. For a long time I just thought I was really bad at picking sunglasses. That's a good one. It's really true too. What is wrong with all of these stupid sunglasses?! They're ALL crooked! All of them... Dang it! :)
Ok, I'm gonna tag Michael and Justin, and Diane, and Kimberly, and Grandma Hand, and probably Robyn and Tina and Becky. If any of you have already been taged, hopefully the fact that I listed eight of you instead of seven will make up for that. Later.
16 years ago














