To make up for the loss, we bought some easter eggs and they hunted for them in our front yard on Sunday. They way she looks in these pictures, you wouldn't even know Ashley is sick.
2 random
pictures
of
Megan does all of her homework, so she got to participate in the school egg drop. For anyone who doesn't know what an egg drop is, basically you wrap up a raw, untreated egg and drop it off of the school roof top. The eggs that don't break are the winners. The kids don't get to drop the eggs, an adult does that while they stay safely on the ground and watch.
Anyway, I completely underestimated how fun it was going to be. There was a sea of first graders screaming and laughing and cheering the whole time. EVERY single time an egg was dropped the crowd went wild. What a blast! Watching kids freak out like that (in a good way) is so much fun.

Here is
Here is
Megan
with
her
entry.
were
all
like
this.
she is
getting
ready
to put
her egg
in the
is the
behind
that
box
with
the
brown tape in the upper right corner.
she is
retrieving
the egg
the
lady
is
unwrap-
ing it
Megan
Ashley
came
too.
Here
she is
demonstrating her amazing leg lift. She insisted that I both watch and take a picture, so I did.
I think she messed up a little on this one, but it was the best picture. She also insisted on wearing her pjs. I let her but I made sure to do her hair so she wouldn't look homeless or something.


Cookie
Cookie
was there
too.
Here he
is doing
what he
does
best.
As soon
As soon
as the action started, he came running over to watch and cheer too.
wanted
to wear
his pjs
too.
That's
actually
pretty
is
another
thing
Cookie
did most
of the
time.
He kept running away from me.
these
are the
hives
I was
talking about. Cookie woke up with them all over his little body this morning. I don't know what he is allergic to, but I also don't think its gonna take long to figure out if this is what happens. Late last night he woke up and asked for a drink. Chris got him one. Then a little while later he started taking his jammies off. I thought it was because he spilled a little bit of water on them. He scratched a little then he went to sleep; or so I thought. A little while later he asked for another drink but we told him no, go to sleep. He scratched a little again, then I didn't hear anything more from him. I didn't think anything of it until this morning. Poor kid.














