It was little Ashley's birthday yesterday and I just realized that I didn't post about it yet.
One day Ashley looked up at Daddy and said "watch how fast I can run Daddy!"
After the demonstration Daddy agreed that Ashley was indeed very fast to which Ashley replied
"Maybe that's my super power!"
When she first started talking her favorite cartoon was Ba Ba Ke Ke (Spongebob Squarepants)
She didn't cry at all when she was born, she was too busy looking around.
Ashley is every bit as wonderful a big sister as Megan. She is always making sure that she gets one for Cookie if she got something good. I know I never thought of that when I was little. Sometimes I even thought how great it was that I was getting a what-ever-it-is and nobody else was.
If Cookie gets hurt, Ashely runs to him and hugs him before we can a lot of the time. For Megan's birthday, Ashley made her a special card. I didn't even know about it until she gave it to her. She's just thoughtful that way.
My little Ashley. I love you so much. I love the light in your eyes and the love in your heart. I love to hear you laugh and see you smile. I love all the funny things you say. You make me so happy. I hope you had a happy day on your special day.
Mommy
16 years ago














