Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Stomach Flu!... er I mean Halloween! :)

Megan got sick on Wednesday. She was still sick with the stomach flu on Thursday and Friday. On Thursday Ashley and Cookie Both got sick. I was up with them all night that night. Megan was supposed to have her birthday party with friends on Friday... that didn't happen. Chris got sick on Friday, he felt awful all weekend.
I went to Daves Health and Nutrition and picked up a homeopathic flu remedy, since I could already feel the impending doom upon myself. It was only a matter of time. I started taking the rememdy on Friday. I got sick on Saturday, but I never threw up. Any time I felt like I was going to throw up, I popped a couple little homeopathic bead dealies under my tongue and in a couple of minuets my stomach was fine. The rest of me still hurt, but my stomach was good. It was nice. I hate throwing up so much. I still don't feel great today, but I didn't get what the rest of my family got.
The homeopathic remedy for the flu is $5.99 at Daves Health and Nutrition 1108 E 3300 S in Murray. I highly recommend it.
Don't store it in the kitchen. Keep the lid on tight. And DONT put it on the microwave! I keep mine in my sock drawer. FYI They'll give you a list of instructions at Daves. Read them if you want the stuff to work.
Anytime I came out of my bedroom into the kitchen or living room, I started getting sick again. It could be all up in my head, but who the heck cares if it works?
Anyway, that was our Halloween, yay...