Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lagoon Day

So yesterday, aaaalllll day, we were at Lagoon. It was the first time for the girls and Christopher. First time in over 9 years for Chris and I. It was a blast, pictures will be posted as soon as Chris gets them onto the computer for me. I'll have him show me how, maybe he'll let me do it next time. Maybe not, I'm not the biggest computer wiz. Anyhow, there are so many more kid rides than the last time we were there. The kids had so much fun, they were all very brave. Christopher loved the bumper cars and those race cars that go around the track the very best. We took Nikkole with us. I didn't plan on going on any rides with Chris because Cookie Monster doesn't typically go to anyone but mommy and daddy, but he let Nikkole hold him and watch him so Chris and I went on wicked together and the rocket (fist time for both of us!) It was pretty nerve racking. For the rest of the time, Chris was mostly with the kids and I went with Nikkole most of the time (we both wanted her to have the most fun out of us adults). So, he didn't get as many rides and I didn't get as many cute little giggles and smiles. It was tons of fun, but I think it will be more fun when the kids are a bit older. The kiddy park was pretty cool though. Anyhow, I'll get those pictures on here asap. In the mean-time, I'm gonna post some completly unrelated pictures I took the other day of the girls playhouse. It no longer looks this way because Chris put up some sheet rock on the inside and we let the girls paint and we took care of some... well, not-so-good features that I think you will notice. I got pictures of the girls painting as well, but those are still on the camera too.

The girls showed me the wasp nests after the tea party. They were hiding inconspicuously on the other side of the playhouse hiding behind some wood and up on the ceiling. Freaked me out pretty good that my kids had been playing around that. I went and got a long piece of pvc and knocked them all down immediatly. Thankfully, when all the wasps came pouring out of the playhouse, they didn't know it was me that had ticked them off so badly. The girls were not allowed back in untill the next day after daddy gave the all clear. I knew about the spider webs. Spiders don't bother any of us though, so Chris probably just covered them up with the sheet rock.