Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Monday, August 25, 2008

Pictures Pictures Everywhere (and now I know how its done)

Megan's first day of first grade today.



Her name on an apple. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Thompson.







This is at Lagoon. They told me only three people to a cart so we split up. About right now, I'm starting to think "What have I done!" and I'm feeling sick to my stomach. I've got my hands on Cookie, he spent the rest of this ride in a vice grip. I kept yelling to the girls to sit all the way back. They weren't moving around at all, I just wanted to make sure. This was by far the very scariest ride I took the kids on.






I've got my hands on him, we had just taken off. He spent the rest of this ride fighting for air in my arms. I couldn't hold on to my girls. This was a bad idea.














Choo choo train ride.


























Cookie liked this one a lot.












The girls like the train too.



































Bumper cars. They all loved it. Most of these pictures are pretty dark.





































































Christopher really liked these cars too.















Didn't get any pictures at the waterpark, the camera doesn't like water too much.

































































































Painting the clubhouse.


























































































The end.