
Whooooohooohooohoooooo! I is aaaalllll done! I finished my picture around 1:30 am this morning. Took me a long time to fall asleep after that, because, for some strange reason, I still didn't feel like I was done. Weird huh. Guess that's what happens when you spend about 120 hours or so, over the space of about a month and a half on something. I'm pretty tired tonight, but jazzed at the same time. We drove out to Huntington to see Chris's grandpa, his Dad took a picture of my drawing while we were there. He has a really good camera. Welp, this is as good as it's gonna get on the computer, I'm afraid. Anyhow. Love you all. Thanks for your encouragement and all too. When I started the drawing I had this major "I can't do something like this!" freak out. I got really sick to my stomach and had to lay down for a bit. I got sick every time I went to work on it until I got to the point when the spirit was finished. Then I was good. All last week I was sick as a dog. I mean I actually had an illness. I worked the whole week with tissue paper stuck up my nose so I wouldn't drip all over my picture. (yeah, I know you needed that image.) Anyway, good to be done. And, oh, I am so done. Thank you Bret, I especially appreciate you.














