Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kittens for free






A few days ago I left my house to take Megan to school and found three little kittens crying on my doorstep. I know the rules: don't feed them or water them and they'll go away. I didn't feed them or give them water. I didn't pet them or talk to them. Crap. They cried to my kids, not to me, every morning. They were getting skinnier and skinnier, more and more pathetic everyday. It was aweful.
So yesterday, I finally fed them and gave them water. Now they like me too... a lot. Honestly, I'm not a cat person. I don't even want my dog half the time.
Sparkle, my dog, loves cat poop. She eats it, but even worse, she rolls in it. She is covered in cat poop even at this very moment and has been banished to the backyard because of it. I am waiting for Chris to give her a bath (he said he would and I'm holding him to it.)
My dog has been cordial to the kitties, and they have been cordial to her.

I DON'T WANT THESE KITTENS! They are very sweet and loveable. I'm growing very fond of them, but I don't want them. Realistically, I can't have them. I have no room for them either.

I just can't bring myself to take them to the pound. The humane society wont take strays, they would charge me to drop them off there anyway.

The West Valley animal shelter will take them, then kill them in three days. I drove them out there yesterday. I told myself "they're just cats, they're just cat's, they're only animals, it's ok" But it's not ok. I'm not ok with it anymore.

I want these kitties to have a happy home where they will be able to love somebody. They are really good at loving on ya.

So here they are. Please fall in love with them and come get one.




This one
is a boy.
Megan
calls him
Romeo.



This little
black and
white one
is a girl.
Ashley calls
her Jasmine.



This pretty
little calico
kitty is also
a girl. The
kids call
her kisses.
She hugs
and kisses.
I have a sinking feeling that this will be another one of those posts that goes "accidentally unnoticed."