Ok, you all need to see the coolest, most unual purse on earth. They are called Miche bags. Basically you buy a black or brown, seemingly boring purse then you can put on a "shell" and voyoli! You have something very pretty. You can change the outside of the purse to whatever you want whenever you want, without having to mess with anything inside it. It's a purse for every occasion just for fun without all the expense and hassle. So cool!
Anyway, my cousin Sandy sells them at this website: sallred@michebagshow.com
One day I shall have one. They have black and brown purses that you buy the shells to right now. Soon they will have creme and white colored purses too.
The best part about it is that the designer is from West Valley. So instead of paying around $130 for one purse and three shells (what they gladly pay everywhere else), we would only pay around $60 something for a purse and three shells. They are also going to be coming out with a purse organizer. I don't know why nobody did this type of thing sooner.
Anyway, my Mom has one, my sisters have one, everybody has one except me. But I will have one... some day. :)
You can have one if you want one, or get one for your Mom for Mother's Day.
Call Sandi at 801-560-0229 or visit her site sallred@michebagshow.com
Just so you know, I'm not making a dime or getting anything by telling you about this, I just think they're freakin cool!



























