I didn't know it was rated R. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen and I highly recommend it. It's kinda like Schindler's List. I dunno, it wasn't as awful as Schindler's List; I couldn't even finish that one. It was an amazing movie. I can't believe how the world can be sometimes.
Here's a tiny bit of info: You know the show Who Wants to Be a Millionair? Apparently they have that show in india or wherever the crap this movie took place. The difference is, in this other country if you win or get past a certain point apparently they beat the crap out of you to see if you've been cheating. That is where this movie starts, but it's not what the movie is about. the story is his whole life leading up to that point. It was something, seriously something.
16 years ago














