Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lagoon

Have you ever experienced the "no line" phenominon at Lagoon? Either had I until recently. If you ever do wish to experience "no lines," apparently the beginning of the season is an excellent time to go; especially if it was rainy the day before. We got season passes to Lagoon this year. This is probably the worst year for us to do such a thing, but there it is, that's what we did. That's how we roll! :)
Anyway, so we'll be going to Lagoon A LOT this summer.
Here are a few pics from the first visit, last week. Chris didn't take too many. I guess we have plenty of time to take plenty of pictures, which probably means there wont be any more after this. At least we got these ones. :)
Turns out, I highly recommend the "no lines" thing; as do my children. Megan went on Wicked. It is her favorite ride in the park. She's been on it many times now. The very first time, I asked her if she was scared. She said yes, "but it's good scared!" That made me giggle. "Good scared huh? Ok." Chris and I took turns taking Megan on a bunch of rides since she is just barely tall enough for most of them now.
Ashley was only tall enough for The Bat. So she went on that one a lot. She still loves the kitty park, though, so its ok. They've got a pretty decent kitty park; I even like that ladybug drop ride.
It was a blast to hear the girls giggle and scream and have a great time. I wonder how they're gonna react when see their first real line.


























This is Jasmine. She is the only cat out of the three kittens that we have kept permanently. I think cats are gross, so I gave her a bath. I don't really care what cat lovers think about that. She was gross, and she had some... stuff on her back. Ick! She hated the bath. I took a picture of her while she was all wet and pathetic looking. She's pretty mad at me in this picture. Oh well. If she wants to live, she'll learn to accept the bath thing. Nasty cat.
She is pretty cute though. She's full grown and still looks like a kitten. AW! :) That's a plus for her. It certainly wont hurt her chances for a long happy life at my house. We'll see...