Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

More Flies with Honey and all that

Me to customer support:
Ok, in my main menu nothing says music library. I ve searched this wholddamned device... no music library option at all. I can create a playlist, but I don t know where the hell it goes after that. This does me no good. I got this thing from a friend. Its used. Maybe somebody de leted my music library option??? How can I fix this? How can I get to myplaylists? Thank you for your time. Sorry about my extreme frusterationhere. Please help. Michelle

Customer support to me:
Dear Michelle, Thank you for reaching us at Creative Technical Support; we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Could you kindly visit the following links: http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=59867 Besides, I would like to inform you that based upon your product's date of purchase, it appears you're beyond the complementary telephone (60 days) and e-mail (1 year) support period. If you are covered under a Creative Care Protection Plan (CCPP) and are within the warranty and service coverage of your plan, please reply backwith the e-mail address the plan was purchased under, as well as your CCPP order and reference number. If you still require assistance, please reply to this email with any previous correspondence to ensure the quickest and most accurate service. Best Regards,
Technical Support
Creative Labs Americas

Me back to customer support:
Wow,
That was the most polite way to say "@$#%-off s#^nk" that I've ever read. Awesome. And, you didn't even read my question. Damn. It's pretty funny, but at the same time it's not.I hope someday you have a job that you can be passionate about. I honestly don't mean that sarcastically. If that ever does happens for you, you'll know it because you wont find yourself looking for every little excuse to NOT have to do it. Wouldn't that be cool? To love what you do and be happy doing it?The only reason most people don't have that is because most people don'tthink it's attainable. They don't even try. They just accept being miserable like it's normal. It's not. You really could be happy. Think about it... if you can ever find the time.I wish you happiness, even if you are a complete stranger who blew me off when you could have helped me if you'd wanted to,
Michelle

Customer support back to me:
Dear Michelle,
Thank you for getting back to us at Creative Technical Support. Michelle, please ensure that Music Library is checked under the configure Menu Option. Please refer to given steps below:1. In the Main Menu, select System->Display Setting->Configure Menu.2. Ensure that Music Library is checked. You will see this item on the main menu subsequentlyIf you still require assistance, please reply to this email with any previous correspondence to ensure the quickest and most accurate service.Best Regards,
Technical Support
Creative Labs Americas


Soooooo...... Now my Zen works! How cool is that?