I thought I took care of H1N1 the Monday before last. They knew why I was in there getting my kids shot up, but they said nothing. How bout a little "Hey lady, the H1N1 isn't available for another couple weeks." Would that've been so hard?
So my kids got the regular flu shot, which I hear they're running low on. So I guess that's kinda good that they've been immunized against something... right? Anywho, I think the flu shot gave Megan and Cookie some symptoms.
Cookie kept me up all night last night cuz he was coughing and sniffling. I felt so bad for him I let him sleep by me when he sniffled and said he was scared. How do you turn that away? I couldn't, so he kicked me in the face and back all night too. It was fun. I fell asleep just before Chris got home. He took the kids to school this morning for me. That was sweet.
Thursday is walk to school day, I'd so rather not this year. It's frikin cold out there anymore. I've gotten soft. Oh well.
I've been thinking about going back to school. I've looked at the class schedules.... yeah, aint gonna happen untill all my kids are in school. Can't take day classes because Chris is taking day classes. Can't take night classes because chris works at night. So it'll be another 2 years at least, unless we decide to have another baby or something. Then I just as well wait until Chris is out of school completely, which basically means forget it. That sucks.
I finally know what I wanna be when I grow up, but its too late. Go figure.
Jack of all trades, master of none. I always wanted to do everything, but that isn't realistic. You have to choose one thing, but I couldn't so I didn't choose anything. Stupid stupid stupid.
Stay in school doesn't just mean from k-12. You kinda gotta finish college too. Sigh...
16 years ago














