Laughing Megan

Webfetti.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Birthday

So here are the highlights from my birthday. Went to Ruby River with Chris. Very yummy. We were going to go to a movie afterward, but when we got there I found out that I really didn't want to do that. So we walked around down town for a few hours and just talked. Chris bought me a bouncy ball because I wanted one to bounce while we walked. It was so nice.
Saturday I spent the day cutting out pieces to make my own Miche bags. I would have sewn them too, but my sewing machine wasn't working. It never has worked right. So I spent the rest if the night fixing my sewing machine. I still haven't sewn the purses yet. Oh well.
Sunday my mom threw a party for me. She got me a digital video camera! Pretty cool. I'm affraid Chris is going to take it over. Chris and the kids cleaned the house (finished cleaning it anyway, I gave them a pretty good head start.) That was a treat. :) All in all, it was a very nice birthday.